Dangerous goods or any dangerous substances are might create the problems when they are transported from one point to another point. In order to reduce even to eliminate the problem, the industries who product the dangerous goods needs to have persons in charge deal with transporting that kind of goods. From the description mention above and to overcome the one who have problems regarding the management system of dangerous goods, therefore we are
conducted “HANDLING DANGEROUS GOODS ”
• To make the participants understand the handling of dangerous goods.
• To make the participants able to manage the dangerous goods thats they product.
• To improve the skill of participants with regards to the handling of dangerous goods.
1. Introduction to the IMDG Code
a. International Regulations
• Describe the international regulations concerning dangerous goods transportation.
b. Background to the IMDG Code
• Explain the background of existence of International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code
c. Using the IMDG Code
• Describes the way how to use the IMDG Code
2. Preparing/Receiving Dangerous Goods for Shipment
a. Preparing/Checking packages
• Explain the way how to check the packaging of Dangerous Goods
b. Preparing/Checking paperwork for packages
• Explain the fill in of form should be issued by producer or persons who in charge handling of Dangerous Goods.
c. Limited & Excepted Quantities
• Discuss the number allowed when transporting the Dangerous Goods.
3. Packing & Consolidating Dangerous Goods
a. Selecting & Checking Cargo Transport Units
• Explain the way how to select and check the transport unit which is used to carry Dangerous Goods.
b. Segregation of packages
• Explain the segregation of Dangerous Goods when they are they stored in the warehouse and transporting.
c. Packing Cargo Transport Units
• Describe the Packing of Cargo Transport Units
d. Preparing paperwork
• Describe the preparation of paper work deal with Packing & Consolidating Dangerous Goods
4. Loading vessels
a. Planning segregation
• Explain the creating planning of segregation Dangerous Goods
b. Planning stowage
• Describe the stowage planning on board the ship
c. Preparing paperwork
• Explain the preparing of Dangerous Goods documents when transpoting on board the ship.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Manager / official who is responsible to manage dangerous goods.
• Manager / official who is in charge of transporting dangerous goods.
3. Case Study
Waktu dan Tempat Tentative (Menyesuaikan kebutuhan perusahaan)
08.00 – 16.00 WIB
1. Penjemputankedatangan di bandara
3. 2x coffeebreak, Lunch
5. Modul premium
8. Training kit elegant
9. Dropping pesertakebandara
Yogyakarta : Rp 6.000.000,- (Minimal Peserta 3)
Bandung : Rp 7.000.000,- (Minimal Peserta 3)
Bali : Rp 8.000.000,- (Minimal Peserta 3)