The aim of this course is to provide those persons responsible for fire safety with the knowledge and expertise of their duties under current fire safety regulations to ensure they both understand their obligations and perform their duties to minimise the risks of fire in their premises, appointed as Fire Wardens with the knowledge and expertise needed to effectively carry out their role and comply with legislation, provide all employees with adequate knowledge, as part of their induction programme, in understanding their obligations in the event of discovering a fire or the actions they need to take should a fire break out in their workplace. During the course delegates will cover a number of important aspects of fire management, fire evacuation and various of sensors.
1. Overview of current fire safety legislation relating to fire training and protection
2. Why fires start and how they spread
3. Evacuation Procedures
4. Types of fire and the equipment and systems available to warn of fire and extinguish it
5. Practical demonstration of fire extinguisher equipment
6. Procedures and processes for undertaking Fire Risk Assessments
7. Employer Responsibilities under Fire Safety Legislation.
8. The role of the Fire Warden.
9. Fire risk assessment, fire training and fire evacuation procedures.
10. Why fires start and how they spread
11. Actions to be undertaken for safe evacuation in the event of fire.
12. Types and usage of fire extinguishers.
13. Employee responsibilities for fire safety under management of Health and Safety at Work.
14. Why fires start and how they spread.
15. Actions if you discover a fire.
16. Recognising the fire alarm and safe evacuation of the workplace
17. Types and usage of fire extinguishers
18. APAR and characteristics of Inteligence Fire detection
19. Sprinkle technic design
• Plan Maintenance Supervisor/ Technician/ Engineer
• Fresh graduate Engineer
• Everybody or professional who wants better understanding and gain benefits from this course
Presentation, Discussion, Simulation, Case Study, and Evaluation Teguh Santosa, ST
Expert in electrical, instrumentation, control and safety
WAKTU & TEMPAT
Batch I : 26 – 28 Maret 2013
Batch II : 25 – 27 Juni 2013
Batch III : 24 – 26 September 2013
Batch IV : 03 – 05 Desember 2013
(3 days training)
In House Training Depend on request
Course Fee: Rp 8,500,000,-/ participant Non – Residential
Facilities Meeting room, Module /
Handout, Softcopy Materi, Training Kit, Sou
venir & Certificate,2x Coffee Break 1x Lunch
Registration should be made 5 days prior to the implementation of training.
Number of attendees must be in accordance with the number of participants registered. If the number of attendees does not match with the number of participants registered, then the company must pay the training cost as much as the number of participantsthat are registered in the enrollment form that has been sent to us.