03 – 06 Juli 2013
27 – 30 Agustus 2013
03 – 06 September 2013
23 – 26 September 2013
08 – 11 Oktober 2013
22 – 25 Oktober 2013
19 – 22 November 2013
17 – 20 Desember 2013
Failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA) is a step-by-step approach for identifying all possible failures in a design, a manufacturing or assembly process, or a product or service.
“Failure modes” means the ways, or modes, in which something might fail. Failures are any errors or defects, especially ones that affect the customer, and can be potential or actual. “Effects analysis” refers to studying the consequences of those failures. Failures are prioritized according to how serious their consequences are, how frequently they occur and how easily they can be detected. The purpose of the FMEA is to take actions to eliminate or reduce failures, starting with the highest-priority ones. Failure modes and effects analysis also documents current knowledge and actions about the risks of failures, for use in continuous improvement. FMEA is used during design to prevent failures. Later it’s used for control, before and during ongoing operation of the process. Ideally, FMEA begins during the earliest conceptual stages of design and continues throughout the life of the product or service.
After complete this course program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the potential failures and the associated relative risks designed into a product or process
- Prioritize action plans to reduce those potential failures with the highest relative risk, and
- Track and evaluate the results of the action plans.
- Logical Technique
- To identify and eliminate cause of failure
- To establish the models of failure
- The effects of failure
- Establish the risks
2. Why do companies use FMEAs?
3. How can FMEAs help companies improve quality and productivity?
4. How does an FMEA work?
5. How are FMEAs conducted?
6. Benefits of the Application of FMEA
7. Some mistakes companies make when they use FMEAs
8. How can my company get started using FMEAs?
9. The best way to teach people how to conduct FMEAs
Bandung (The Papandayan Hotel / The Aston Hotel / The Amaris Hotel )
In House Training:
Depend on request
“if there is demand for the implementation of training in another city we are ready to serve”
- Researcher, Developer, Designer, Manufacturer or Quality Person.
- The person who knows product or process best
Agus Jayatun, Ir, MT.
He has experience more than 10 years as an associate consultant for several companies in mechanical and industrial engineering field. Controlled areas of expertise include the Centrifugal Pumps, Compressor, Boiler, Maintenance Management, Total Alignment and Balancing, Mechanical Power Transmission, Pipeline design, construction and maintenance, Control Valve, Rotating Equipment, Bearing, Lubrication, Vibration analysis and diagnostic.
Biaya pelatihan sebesar Rp 8.000.000/peserta Non residensial. Khusus untuk pengiriman 3 peserta dari perusahaan yang sama, biaya pendaftaran sebesar Rp.7.500.000
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Exclusive Gifts
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)